[Sca-cooks] Re: Thai curry soup (was Dinner last night (long, OP))

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Aug 2 20:55:19 PDT 2004

I think so, on the mushrooms (long, slender shapes?).
Ditto on the citrus influences! <g> I like them, too.  Those lovely,
different citrusy elements are one of the things I actually enjoy most
about Thai and Vietnamese cooking.  Whoever makes the soup at Big Cup
*definitely* knows how much to put in--it's a note of citrus, and not
the whole symphony, if you know what I mean.  I'm a less-experienced
cook, and tend to overdo ingredients sometimes, myself.
--maire