[Sca-cooks] I'm back for the Lutheran Hot Dish Discussions

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 6 19:32:01 PDT 2004

Thank you.

So far, it's Harry Potter, which I haven't read (OK! I give up! I'll
read the damn thing! LOL...) and Siege cooking, which I don't do...

I've never been to a Lutheran Potluck, either, but the great aunt who
was responsible for 90% of the jello salads I have consumed in my life
was raised Lutheran... does that count? (She converted to Catholicism,
but evidently brought her recipes with her... *G*) And this is nostalgic
for me - it was the topic of discussion when I joined the list during
Pennsic three years ago.

AEllin