[Sca-cooks] Potterheads, Unite!

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Fri Aug 6 20:34:43 PDT 2004

> Ah, but there will be at most 7 movies! Will that be enough for
> Potterphiles? Heavens no!
>
> Of course we don't know what will happen in the last two books. Who will
> die? who will survive? Will there be anybody we care about left to go on?
>
> Ok- lets take a poll!
>
>          Who will die in Book 6?
>
>          _Harry
>          _Hermione
>          _Dumbledore
>          X_Remus Lupin
>          _Minerva McGonnegal
>          _a Weasley
>                  _Ron
>                  _Arthur
>                  _Molly
>                  X_Percy
>                  _one or both of the twins
>                  _Bill
>                  _Charlie
>                  _Ginny
>          _X Fudge
>          _Snape
>          _Draco
>          _Neville
>          X_Vernon Dursley
>          _Petunia Dursley
>          _Dudley Dursley
>          _Kingsley Shaklebolt
>          _Unamed Hufflepuff (good redshirt material, don't you think?)
>
> So... Ideas? Opinions? Wild speculations?

	I think Lupin is destined to be done in with Wormtail's new silver hand.
Percy may die doing something heroic/stupid after waking up to the fact that
he is lost.

	Fudge may not die, but he may be found to be operating under the Imperious
Curse.

	Vernon Dursley, or maybe Dudley, because I don't like them and think the
world would be a cleaner place.  Besides it would upset Aunt Petunia.

	Question:  Is Kingsley Shaklebolt not a "red shirt"?

Regina (Hufflepuff's are the salt of the Earth!  And we all know what
happens when you salt the earth!)