[Sca-cooks] Potterheads, Unite!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Aug 6 21:05:57 PDT 2004

At 08:34 PM 8/6/2004, you wrote:

>         I think Lupin is destined to be done in with Wormtail's new
> silver hand.

I want to say yes, and then... so predictable...

>Percy may die doing something heroic/stupid after waking up to the fact that
>he is lost.

I hope that there is hope for Percy- after all, he is a Weasley. But it
might be a hard lesson for Harry etc to learn that sometimes people you
know and care for go really, really wrong.

>         Fudge may not die, but he may be found to be operating under the
> Imperious
>Curse.

Ooh! That would be interesting!

>         Vernon Dursley, or maybe Dudley, because I don't like them and
> think the
>world would be a cleaner place.  Besides it would upset Aunt Petunia.

And the world needs cleaning, eh?

>         Question:  Is Kingsley Shaklebolt not a "red shirt"?

I'm not sure. He's on my short list for possible DADA teachers. But we
don't know much more than that he's black and sports a gold earring. (I
would be pretty chuffed if, oh... Denzel played him in the movies. Yeah,
Denzel's not a Brit, but he was in _Much Ado_ with Ken Branagh and Emma
Thompson- does that count?)

>Regina (Hufflepuff's are the salt of the Earth!  And we all know what
>happens when you salt the earth!)

You overseason the soup? (Don't beat me, Mistress! I'm sick! :-0)

'Lainie