[Sca-cooks] To those leaving for Pennsic

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy1 at suscom.net
Sat Aug 7 05:32:48 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: <lilinah at earthlink.net>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] To those leaving for Pennsic

> I was under the impression that the mythic sandwich also included
> bacon... so eliminate the bananas, put it on low-carb bread... voila!

shudder...terrible thing to do to good peanut butter...

> The label is a bit embarrassing: the brand is, and i kid you not, "I.
> M. Healthy". I got the "LOW CARB! unsweetened creamy" (to quote the
> label), which claims to have 10 grams of Soy Protein per 2 tablespoon
> serving. It's also non-GMO, for those who care (and if you don't, we
> don't need to argue this here, please, it's going on on some other
> lists i'm on, and the flaming is too toasty (and i'm keeping out of
> it)),

I have no idea what GMO stands for, so I promise not to flame anyone for any
reason over anything that is or is not GMO.  :-)

Some things in life should not be trifled with. This includes peanut butter.
Though it is delicious with bananas, it is at its magnificent best when
combined with chocolate.

Laurensa