[Sca-cooks] Cooking with blood?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 9 10:36:53 PDT 2004

Some interesting correspondence may be found at:

The Project Gutenberg EBook of Notes & Queries

http://www.gutenberg.net/dirs/1/1/7/0/11707/11707-h/11707-h.htm

A perusal of "greek black broth recipe" seems to imply that the stuff
was nutritious but horrible and nobody has had any really good reason to
redact a recipe.   I do find pork blood in Chinese and Korean grocery
stores.  This really does sound revolting, this coming from someone who
actually does like black pudding too.

Selene Colfox
selene at earthlink.net