[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Pity Siege Cooking Contest

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Aug 9 20:12:06 PDT 2004

That would probably be me.  At least, I'm the instigator.  I am,
however, pretty tired and headed for bed as soon as I clean the cat box,
do the dishes, and take a shower.  I'll try to post the compiled list
tomorrow morning.
--maire, who had a very nice but long weekend in Idaho, going to
Artemisian Collegium (road trip between 8-10 hours each way, not
counting yes-I'm-sufficiently-hydrated breaks, or a couple of
fascinating hours touring a national monument ("Craters of the Moon,"
which is located in south/central ID, and comprises a fascinating look
at volcanic activity in the area), or the barbeque at a friend's house,
or various brunches, or shopping <g>
oh...OFC: Mst. Kristianne, who mostly lurks on this list (yes, I'm
outing you!) taught some very good classes on various foodie topics this
weekend...Maybe if we ask, she'll tell us about them? I didn't get to
take any of them, as I was largely involved with teaching fiber and
embroidery classes ;-D