[Sca-cooks] OT - recipe help

Dani flannelbutch at comcast.net
Tue Aug 10 10:30:37 PDT 2004

lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

> The closest thing I can find right now is 'Wuchteln',
> an Austrian/Bavarian dish made from rich eggy yeast
> dough dipped in melted butter and baked. Is that at
> all plausible?
>
> Giano

Unfortunately, the person that needs the recipe is on vacation so I
can't ask at the moment - but that sounds very similar to what she
described to me (unfortunately, it was late at night, and at a party,
and I couldn't remember how she had described it until I read what you
wrote...).  Would you mind sending a recipe my way?

For those who asked (and thanks so much for your help!), as soon as
Holly gets back from Seattle, I'll have a better description and/or
spelling.

Thanks,
Iuliana