[Sca-cooks] OT - recipe help - "atkins" scotch eggs

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 10 13:41:30 PDT 2004

Yeah...that's why I think we're going to grind our own.  We're on South Beach which calls for low-fat as well as low-carb.  Sounds more restrictive, but it's actually not...we can have fruit (all except pineapple and wateermelon), all veggies (except potatoes and corn) and whole wheat bread/pasta and brown/wild rice.

Thanks!

Kiri