[Sca-cooks] Taster, Supertaster?

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 16:53:04 PDT 2004

If you read the test carefully, you can see the answers they are
looking for to be
a supertaster.  I passed the test, and I even answered correctly for myself.

I don't know if I am one or not, not gonna paint my tounge a color to
see if I am
or not.

I like the foods they say supertasters dislike, but probably for the
reasons they are
disliked.  I think they need to work on their social engineering for the test.

Cadoc

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:24:00 -0700, lilinah at earthlink.net