[Sca-cooks] need recipe

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 12 05:40:43 PDT 2004

OK, now that's a pretty broad request.  We all have recipes you could use...in fact, you could look in Stefan's Flory-thingy and find a bunch of them.  If you don't have any more specific idea as to what you want, that might be the best idea anyway!  That way you can find a recipe that you think you'd enjoy making...and one that matches the ingredients you can find/afford, etc.  If there is anything any of us can do to help after that, we'd be happy to!

Kiri