[Sca-cooks] need recipe

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Aug 12 06:28:21 PDT 2004

What time period are you interested in? Place? Cuisine?
What languages do you read if we give you an original
in something besides English?
Spanish or German or Middle English?

What materials or equipment do you have to use?
Do you have the fancy dishes to serve the dessert on or in?
How much do you want to spend?
What are the rules? Does the dish have to be constructed onsite?
You'll get the most points usually for coming up with your own
recipe, translating it yourself, and then working out your own
authentic version of it. Just "borrowing" or reusing someone else's
recipe (even if it's been an award winner in the past) may not be
good enough or earn enough points to win.

Johnnae llyn Lewis