[Sca-cooks] Re: Celebrating life....

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 14 06:25:18 PDT 2004

Having had cancer three times, this is something I guess I have thought about a little...though mostly it's involved letting my husband know how I want my funeral done.

But...what would I want folks most to remember?  I guess that I care about things...like cancer prevention and cure, the environment, preserving our historical heritage, and trying to make life better for folks in general...and that I did what I could to make it happen.  I hope that they will remember that I loved and enjoyed life, having fought hard to keep it.  and that I loved and cared for my friends, as they have loved and cared for me.  I have been so very fortunate over the years and would that others were as lucky as I have been.

OK...now that we've done the serious stuff...I hope that they remember that I was a passably good cook, and that I loved feeding folks till they were stuffed...and that I love good food myself!  I want my friends to have a big party when I go.  Lots of good food and drink...and fun!

Kiri