[Sca-cooks] Re: Celebrating life....

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 07:31:38 PDT 2004

> > Now, generally we can't plan our own funerals, and we unfortunately
> > don't get to stick around for them and enjoy the fun, and finally get to
> > hear what people *really* thought of us <g>, but:
> > What 5 or so things would you hope that people most remember/celebrate
> > about your life?
> > --maire, who doesn't know how she'd answer her own question!

As I have a genetic predisposition towards alzheimer's desease, i've
thought more about how i'd like people to remember me and my life when
I no longer can.

I would like to be remembered as someone who did her best to do the
right thing in every situation, who was good to those around her, who
loved greatly, lived largely, and celebrated each day as a blessing.

Jenn

--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."