[Sca-cooks] I'm back

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 20 12:41:20 PDT 2004

Actually the interview went well, I'm just not sure it's worth it for what
they are paying.  It would be various high schools around the county just
north of me, none of which are closer than 30 miles from the house.  I would
get trained and certified in Serve Safe, has anyone gone through that
training?   I have to jump through some interesting hoops to get them
original unopened transcripts and such, and it is a State job.
Christianna

Well, they just called back and offered me the job, I have to buy black and
whites for the first time in 20 years and go in for orientation on Monday.
I think I'm happy, just still not sure about all the hoops involved in the
State job aspect of it, especially since it is only a few hours a week.
Better than no job offer today however, so I'm not going to say no!
Christianna