[Sca-cooks] Serve Safe

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 20 13:08:06 PDT 2004

Just in case I was unclear (and for the sheer joy of being a pain in
the tuchus), I should restate (or state, as the case may be) that
there's more information to cover, I suspect, than whatever you
covered in your previous training. New diseases, new bugs, new germs.
A small percentage of it may seem kind of silly, kind of, "Duh!", but
then you'll have an irritating advantage over your fellow students in
that you received some similar training before.

Yes, they said that lots had changed since I did my formal training
('81-'84), in fact, this program had not been developed then.  So, I can
hardly wait to find out what new diseases we have to watch out for, how to
avoid Mad Cow, e-coli, and other fun stuff.  I wonder if we sold that book
on Parasitic Worms yet, I could study up!
Yum!
Christianna