[Sca-cooks] Need a stuffed mushroom recipe

Aurelia Rufinia aureliarufinia at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 16:54:29 PDT 2004

I'm doing my first feast (EEK!) in December, and due
to the theme (inspired by Platina's Laurel Fritters) I
find myself in need of a stuffed mushroom recipe.

(It's a long story, and I'll explain it all in due
time.)

The feast is primarly Late-ish French, so something
along those lines would be cool.  If not, I'll work
with it.  Anyone have any ideas?

Gratia!

Aurelia

=====
Baroness Aurelia Rufinia
House Iron Maiden, Barony of Carolingia,
East Kingdom, Northshield Ex-Pat

"27 lawyers in the room, anyone know "Post hoc, ergo propter hoc"? Josh?"
"Post - after, after hoc, ergo - therefore, "After hoc, therefore" something else hoc."
"Thank you. Next?"