[Sca-cooks] Re: I'm back

Katja Orlova katjaorlova at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 09:54:04 PDT 2004

>I got to go on another Weed Walk
> with Baroness Sadira, and
> that was informative as usual.

Doesn't she absolutely rock? I consider myself
extremely blessed that Sadira lives in my barony and
I've been able to go on multiple weedwalks with her.

She basically can identify virtually any wild plant,
except for trees. Walking with her through what
appears to be a empty field is fascinating and
eye-opening.

Sadira has led weedwalks at every Pennsic for at least
10 years, and likely much longer. I strongly recommend
anyone interested in plant lore and/or identification
go on one of her walks if you can. She's an amazing
treasure -- and a fantastic storyteller, cook, etc. as
well.

It was spiffy meeting you at AE Royal. Best wishes on
your job search. Christianna, and may you find
something enjoyable very soon. :)

Warmest regards,

Katja
AEthelmearc