[Sca-cooks] Re: I'm back

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 23 11:59:38 PDT 2004

>I got to go on another Weed Walk
> with Baroness Sadira, and
> that was informative as usual.

Doesn't she absolutely rock? I consider myself
extremely blessed that Sadira lives in my barony and
I've been able to go on multiple weedwalks with her.
<snip>
Sadira has led weedwalks at every Pennsic for at least
10 years, and likely much longer.

	I was at the first one she did, actually, we did it together.  We both
showed up for a scheduled Weed Walk and the instructor didn't.  We both had
books with us as did a couple of other people, so we decided to take
ourselves out.  We had a great time, and the following year she got herself
on the schedule as the instructor and hasn't looked back since.  Her booklet
on the Flora of Cooper's Lake is wonderful.  (She also wrote a really
glowing letter of reference for me, bless her heart :)

It was spiffy meeting you at AE Royal. Best wishes on
your job search. Christianna, and may you find
something enjoyable very soon. :)

Warmest regards,
Katja

	Thanks, it was nice meeting you too.  I am looking forward to the job
opportunities that are coming my way, even though I may not like the attire
for the food safety job :P
At least as a Mad Scientist, I get a really cool lab coat!
	Christianna