[Sca-cooks] a Happy Announcement!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Aug 23 18:07:37 PDT 2004

At 05:56 PM 8/23/2004, you wrote:
>Yeah, but does the rest of the household have any where to sleep? <evil grin>

'Sleep'? What is this, 'sleep'. I found four more bestiaries! And three
copies of Gawain, two copies of _Pearl_, and three, no, four commentaries
on both texts, three texts on equivocal oaths and judicial ordeals, two
copies of the _Decameron_ (one in Italian), and lots of pretty picture books...

>--maire
>p.s. congrats, by the way...I hope Edouard was suitably rewarded! ;-)

*koff*
:-D)

'Lainie