[Sca-cooks] a Happy Announcement!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Aug 23 18:36:41 PDT 2004

Dang, girlfriend! That's impressive! I was an English major in college,
and I don't have anything like that.
--maire, taking her BA and crawling under an uneducated rock (small r)
somewhere, or maybe just hiding behind a bookcase full of other....stuff....
OFC: Making chicken for dinner tonight (non-period recipe), and didn't
have any cayenne pepper.  Ended up using a spice blend that had long
pepper in it.  Smells nummy (still cooking)....