[Sca-cooks] a Happy Announcement!

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 21:22:43 PDT 2004

>Well, I was a Medieval Studies major

And you can't get a job?!?!
IT'S ALL BUSH'S FAULT!!!

Lol!

Seriously, happy to hear about getting your stuff actually where you
can get to it. Last night I was going crazy looking up period fried chicken
recipes and having to find my books that are packed away all over the place.
Very annoying.

>and our advisor pointed out that Johanna and I both took more than twice
>the minimum of required classes in the dept. In fact, she had to shove us
>down the street to take our science requirements... (not quite but I'm sure
>it felt that way!)

And I'm sure that Hermoine Granger is your hero.

In other good news department. I actually have a job interview this week.
That may not sound like much but I haven't had even that much for a
couple of months.

And I'm talking to the job training/referral people tomorrow.

>'Lainie

Gunthar