[Sca-cooks] Nicholas Flamel (was: Oops..um...nevermind

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Aug 24 09:09:08 PDT 2004

At 08:02 AM 8/24/2004, you wrote:

>I keep a small monograph of the works of Flamel on my Harry Potter
>bookshelf, just to see who's paying attention.  <GRIN>

Hey, I like that idea!

>Some friends of ours have registered House Flammel [an alternate spelling
>used by the Alchemist himself] as a SCA household name.

Now _that_ is way cool! Too bad I couldn't pass something with 'Hogwarts'
in the name. Could have a sleeping dragon in the badge ;-) and a house song
that ends with 'and learn until our brains all rot'.

Maybe not. Been done. ;-)

>Selene [Ravenclaw kid]

I'm a Gryffindor, Brave and True! (Anybody surprised? Shouldn't be) But I'm
rather partial to Ravenclaws- oldest daughter is one. And a certain Tall
Fuzzy fellow has the Ravenclaw badge on his laptop... ;-)

'Lainie
-feeling very winky this morning ;-)