[Sca-cooks] looking in the freezer...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Aug 24 21:17:07 PDT 2004

At 09:07 PM 8/24/2004, you wrote:
>Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>>
>>No Stefan, you're confusing that with highway-robbery. And that is for
>>the local Sheriff to deal with. But what the Normans did in England was
>>simply a matter of enforcement of an in absentio title transfer. Wouldn't
>>have been nearly such a flap if there hadn't been squatters involved...
>
>And if the &*%$#@ ruler of the country wasn't a religious wingnut, there'd
>have been a clear heir and no question of the succession.
>
>Umm, 'Lainie, you _do_ realize I'm referring to Saxon England, right, and
>not to... uh, ya know...?
>
>Adamantius, who has no problem whatever with religious people who aren't
>wingnuts

Master A, you are surely racking up an awful lot of points on your
Purgatory Card (TM)... and yes, I do know something about that @$%#^& Saxon
religious fanatic. I happen to have five books on the matter, just... nope,
had to get up from my chair. *tsk, tsk*

;-D)

'Lainie
Ooh, look! A pretty fold-out on the Tapestry!