[Sca-cooks] OT & OOP: Greasecar?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 25 09:31:30 PDT 2004

How much energy does it take to convert veggies to oil?  Can this be done
efficiently with replaceable energy sources?

What are the costs of storage, transport, and dispensing?  What kind of
pumping equipment will be required?

What are the emissions and by-products?  How will they affect air quality,
particularly in less than optimal conditons (I suspect the smog might be
veddy nasty)?

Once upon a time, nuclear energy was an "alternative, sustainable energy
source."  It still is for that matter, but the side issues are a real dream
killer.

Bear