[Sca-cooks] sauce competition

Tom Parr theseamus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 11:57:00 PDT 2004

Samarh one thing I encourage is getting a Recipe from all of the cooks
and then putting them together for later reference for the historian,
or local newsletter...  at one point you might run enough competitions
that you can compile a cook book to sell as a fund raiser which has
been done before... and if you run across any neat recipes I am sure
the folks on this list would love to see them!

Good luck again,

Seamus