[Sca-cooks]OOP Pumpkin Cordial: was Nicholas Flamel

Robert Downie rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 25 19:04:16 PDT 2004

Hi, me again.  I did a quick search on pumpkin cordials.
Here are a couple of ideas from
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scabrewingandvinting
Faerisa

From:  irusan
Date:  Mon Oct 22, 2001  1:33 am
Subject:  Re: Pumpkin Cordial????

The Meadery has a recipe for "Spirit of Wine of the vegetable you chose" here...

<ahref=http://www.inetone.net/mshapiro/cliqueur.html#vegetabletarget=new>http://www.inetone.net/mshapiro/cliqueur.html#vegetable</a><br>I
have not heard specifically of a pumpkin one, but have heard of some rather odd
vegetable combinations that people say have turned out alright. Might want to
keep in mind that raw pumpkin does not have quite the same flavor as cooked, so
you might try a small batch with some cinnamon stick, cloves and nutmeg. A bit
of vanilla might smooth the flavor out.<br><br>Irusan