[Sca-cooks] sauce competition

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 26 08:24:17 PDT 2004

I'm running the Hester Spoon contest for Angels Anniversary in a couple
of weeks and I am advising entrants that all the ingredients have to be
known to pre-Columbian Europe.  Period recipes a plus but not required.
 This is not all that difficult, is it?  The theme ingredient is "Nuts"
since the event theme is A Feast Of Fools.

Selene, jester to the court of Angels