[Sca-cooks] Pear Mustard (was Re: Commercial Mustard ingredients)

Avraham haRofeh avrahamharofeh at herald.sca.org
Thu Aug 26 13:43:38 PDT 2004

> Anyway, I did try a version of the Welserin mustard with pear butter and
> someone else tried it with pear sweet-- it was good but I wasn't really
> paying attention to what I was doing, as it was filling a slow space in a
> small class I was teaching. I need to do it again.

When Phlip and I did the Northpass Tavern feast two years ago (gee, is it
really that long?), due to a misreading of Petru's recipe, we made the pear
mustard with fresh pears. It was nummy. :-)

Reb Avraham haRofeh
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
Quarterly azure and argent, four mascles counterchanged
Random Tag: Most important political office? Private Citizen.