[Sca-cooks] Hester Spoon Nuts

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Thu Aug 26 15:32:31 PDT 2004

> I'm running the Hester Spoon contest for Angels Anniversary in a couple
of weeks and I am advising entrants that all the ingredients have to be
known to pre-Columbian Europe.  Period recipes a plus but not required.
This is not all that difficult, is it?  The theme ingredient is "Nuts"
> since the event theme is A Feast Of Fools.
>
> Selene, jester to the court of Angels

    There are all kinds of recipes!  Take almonds for instance . . . . . .
there's also hazelnuts/filberts, pignola, cashews,  and prolly others I
can't remember.  All kinds of recipes from sauces to main dishes, to sides,
to sweets.   Won't be difficult -- even for a beginner.

Caointiarn