[Sca-cooks] New Jobs - or Why I Left the War Early

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 17:50:02 PDT 2004

Say it isn't so, Papa!!!!  If you are feeling
that down, you have a huge support group here
ready to help you in any way we can.  But you
have to let us know that you need help!  I don't
live in your kingdom, but if you are feeling
so bad as to try to harm yourself, anyone of
us would come and help you through your bad
times.  But you have to let us know!  We all
love you and would be devastated if you left
this world for another.  Remember you have
friends who love and care for you!

Huette

--- Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com>
wrote:

 My
> suicide attempt last Feburary
> I think has damaged some of my long-term
> memory.
> Gunthar
> Definately feeling like "Big Dum Gunthar" right
> now

=====
shall never cease to be amused.