[Sca-cooks] New Jobs - or Why I Left the War Early

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Thu Aug 26 18:10:23 PDT 2004

Gunthar, I don't know you personally, but from what I've seen of you on the
list, I would be inclined to say that dumb is not an apt description of you.
If you're using the suicide attempt as a reasoning for that adjective..
please don't... suicide attempts are a cry for help when life completely
overwhelms you and you no longer know where to turn.

Lady Elizabeta of Rundel