[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Potluck, revisited- OT sidenote

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Aug 26 20:09:52 PDT 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> We arrived Monday to find that our assigned place in the Disability
> Camp was right next to the tent of the lady who had died on Sunday. I
> never met her, but her friends were understandably shaken.  If I had
> arrived as planned, I would have gotten there in the middle of that.
>
> It made this Pennsic rather subdued.  I didn't "do" much this year...
> except relax... and that was enough.

I can understand that, but for those of you who were wondering, the lady,
according to the stories I have heard, was quite well aware that she was in
very serious shape, and chose to come to Pennsic anyway. It is our belief
that she chose to die there, and we all wish her a gentle passing. Can't say
as I blame her, either.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.