[Sca-cooks] Suicide

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Fri Aug 27 08:34:51 PDT 2004

Papa G,
I echo each person's sentiment that the world would be a poorer place for not having you in it.  I'm glad that you are slowly coming around.

Sending you a big cyber-hug!! and many good thoughts and vibes for emotional peace within.
Phillipa
  -----
  I'm so very glad to hear that things are getting better for you.  I've
  only met you once, but carry that memory fondly with me.  the world
  would definitely be a much poorer place without you!

  Yes, having a close brush with death can change your outlook...it
  happened to me, though not nearly as closely.  I've beaten cancer three
  times, and that was close enough for me.  But it did have a very
  positive effect on how I regard life and how happy I am to be here.  In
  fact, unlike most women, I'm actually proud to be approaching my 63rd
  birthday!!  I think what we have to remember, even though it's tough
  sometimes, that each bad experience can teach us something and actually
  make life a little better for that lesson.  OK...enough of the
  philosophizing!

  Kiri