[Sca-cooks] Beautiful Feast Menus Was Olde Hansa

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Tue Aug 31 10:29:41 PDT 2004

Jadwiga, this looks like a fun place.
...pondering field trip opportunities...

Looking at their menu reminded me of something I've been wanting to ask.
Does anyone know of any websites of SCA feasts where there are pictures of
art filled menus?  I'm thinking of ones where the head cook teamed up with
scribes and  illuminators to produce a master copy of a feast booklet that
was then duplicated or where somebody handy with the computer used old
illustrations and appropriate computer fonts to produce something similar.

Sharon
gordonse at one.net