[Sca-cooks] Beautiful Feast Menus Was Olde Hansa

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Aug 31 15:17:20 PDT 2004

These are somewhat tough to do before a feast is held and after
the feast, everyone wants to collapse and not work on a webpage or
booklet. Pretty dishes we have. Sometimes we offer hand illuminated
menus for
each table. Do we take photos? Sometimes.... I suspect that with more
digital
scanners and cameras they may become more common. (There's a trick here
as the more authentic the feast the more likely it was that there
wouldn't have been
menus given out to the tables.)
I have seen these sort of things done for A&S entries and guild reports.
Mistress GwenCat offers a menu with pictures at her website.
See  http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_ASnovfeast.htm  and
http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/cooksguild1.htm

Johnnae llyn Lewis