[Sca-cooks] Cookie Recipe Exchange/no tom toss

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 00:51:39 PST 2004

Elewyiss, darlin', not to worry. I probably didn't catch the whole thread, or I might have thought that a cookie recipe a day until Christmas was something to look forward to.  As it was, it just seemed to me that limiting the amount of recipes posted to a cooking list on any given day was just wrong somehow...

Samrah (who is up for a good cookie recipe any time, and dern near any place)

The Borg <The_Borg1 at comcast.net> wrote:
Well I won't toss tomato's. But I will toss one lip warble, a "Sorry I
didn't think", and a "At least it's food related?"

Elewyiss