[Sca-cooks] Kiri's Medieval Kitchens article

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 1 04:37:32 PST 2004

Naquiba Katira al-Maghrebiyya wrote:

>Consider sending your stuff to TI.  They are always
>looking for articles and people will be happy to see
>it expanded into a CA.
>
>Katira

Yeah, I probably should do that.  Maybe when I get back from the MKCC,
I'll do that.  And now that I'm actually teaching a class about the
information from the other periods, maybe that will propel me into
completing this long-overdue project.  Which reminds me...I promised the
new editor of TI an article about the Renaissance feast I cooked last
Spring.  Sigh.

Kiri