[Sca-cooks] The 24 Days of Christmas? was: Cookie Recipe Exchange

The Borg The_Borg1 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 1 15:20:45 PST 2004

I was thinking of it as a kinda of cookie advent calander. And the Oatmeal
Lace Wafers look great. Gonna have to get some none instant Oatmeal.

Elewyiss

I added Selene and Ardenia.  (And I love both versions of the new Cookie
Song.)

Elewyiss (me)  21
William de Grandfort  (Chris Stanifer)    11
Lonnie Harvel     18
AEsa   (RJ)   10
Cynara  15
MD/Marged  1