[Sca-cooks] Suggestions Needed

Morses3 at aol.com Morses3 at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 11:54:44 PST 2004

As a new SCA cook, I've been cooking various recipes at home to experiment,
but my family is starting to beg me for meat loaf with ketchup and mashed
potatoes.....

I'd like to start taking food to our barony meetings for people to try (hey,
it gives me a reason to cook more medieval food than my family is prepared to
eat). Does anyone have suggestions for things that would be appropriate and
would travel to that kind of setting? I'd like to save the stuff that can be
easily in "bits" for that setting, I'll save the liquid things for home so they
don't end up on the floor of my car :-) I'm hoping to build a larger group of
recipes I've tried so I know in the future how to make them well.

Thanks!

Goeffrey de Warenne