[Sca-cooks] Cooking Symposium this weekend

nickiandme at att.net nickiandme at att.net
Thu Dec 2 07:47:15 PST 2004

Well, the final plans have been made - the winter weather forcast is excellent for travel.  We're packing and going.  Four of us from Calontir, two from Forgotten Sea (Kansas City), and two from Coeur d'Ennui (Des Moines, IA).

We're a little frustrated at the class scedule.  So many excellent classes that we want to take offered opposite each other.  But, we'll hash it out on the ride over.  We're determined to bring back as much info as possible to our fair kingdom.

If I could beg a boon from the instructors of the limited-enrollment/partcipation hands-in classes?  Could you reserve just one slot for someone from our group?  We want to make sure someone from our group gets in - cuz we're traveling so far - we want to make the most of it!

Hope to put some faces with the names,

Kateryn