[Sca-cooks] Cookie Recipe (Compiing)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 8 19:14:44 PST 2004

Phlip commented:
> > Is anyone storing these recipes for a compiltion later in the year?
> > I've got the first, but had to miss the 2nd and 3rd....
> >
> > William de Grandfort
>
> I've got them all so far, and I'm betting Stefan has them all stashed
> as
> well.
Er, ah, yes. So far I have been saving them. They won't be going in the
Florilegium, but I would be willing to send out my compilation later to
those who ask.

The last one though from Gillian Krieger came through with a bunch of
missing characters, which I assume is the infamous problem of Microsoft
Word automatically changing fractions to special single-characters
unless it is told otherwise. So please folks, before you copy and paste
a Word document into an email message change those fractions to put a
space after the slash or replace the fraction with a decimal.
Unfortunately, automatically changing these to special characters is
the default setting and changing Word's preferences not to do this
replacement does not retroactively change what it has already
corrupted.

So Gillian, if you haven't already done so, could you please fix your
recipes and repost them? If I (we?) guess on what those missing
characters are, the cookies may not be as good as intended. Or even
edible.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas