[Sca-cooks] SCA-Cooks list as cookies

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 9 01:06:50 PST 2004

'Lainie suggested:
> > Wait. Unless this has to do with my persona not living in Rome and my
> > statement that I getto wear pants???
>
> Hmm... And what does your wife have to say about this, eh?
>
> > Adamantius, owner of some pants of hitherto unknown significance,
> > living in fear of the inevitable Adamantius Paper Doll Collection
>
> Refrigerator magnets (ha! Food contet!) like those cute ones of
> Michelangelo's _David_. Adamantius in pants and a leather motorcycle
> jacket... ROTFLMAO!
Well, it got me thinking about various SCA-Cooks chara, er, members as
Gingerbread men and women.
A Fred Flintstone look-alike for Adamantius.
One with orange icing for 'Lainie.
One sprinkled with saffron for Cariadoc.
One with a baker's hat for Bear. (A gingerbread bear?)
One with a few peppers for Phlip.
One made of sugarpaste for Alys Katharine.
A pair in Spanish outfits for Brighid and Vicente.
etc.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas