[Sca-cooks] Holiday Potlucks and Medieval Recipes

iasmin at comcast.net iasmin at comcast.net
Fri Dec 10 05:46:54 PST 2004

I've not been at my job really for two years to date and we didn't have a potluck last year around the holidays. But this year we are and today's the day. I made Caseula Moji (Casserole of Meat) for my potluck. They won't know what it is until after. I think I just called it meat casserole. But there's something immensely satisfying about serving a medieval dish on the unwary (labeling all ingredients, of course) and then being able to say "Yeah, they at that dish in the <pick a century>. Cool, eh?" Rotten meat. Bah. Overspiced. Bah. This is what *real* cooking is about!

So, what are you bringing to the company's holiday potluck? :)

Happy Holidays,

Iasmin