[Sca-cooks] Hard Liquor ingredients

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 10 10:35:52 PST 2004

I sent some of the discussion about hard liquor over to another list where
many drinkers reside.  This comment just came back -
Christianna

I do have a set of directions dating to the American Colonial period
for the production of AppleJack which requires
1) Hard Cider
2) Winter
3) Oak Barrels (Sufficient to hold your cider)
4) A shed in the back yard (So that if the barrels blow due to the
expansion of the ice, your house is not covered in fermented cider.

I'm not kidding these are the ingredients listed.
VK