[Sca-cooks] Lamb curry recipe

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Dec 12 11:21:19 PST 2004

I'm in the mood for lamb curry, but I can't find my Curry book, and all the
onesa I've found on the 'Net seem to want to use either margarine, or curry
powder. I want something that uses Real Food (tm), and rather than invent a
recipe, I thought I'd ask here if anyone has one with ingredients that will
suit my prejudices and cupboard.

I have- lamb (shoulder chops), fresh apples, several dried fruits
(definitely apricots- can't find the raisins), coconut milk and Thai Red
Curry Paste. Anybody got a recipe for me?

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.