[Sca-cooks] SCA and PR

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Dec 13 15:20:49 PST 2004

Samrah mentioned:
> The press release kit sounds wonderful.  Any further info you would
> like to pass along would be greatly appreciated.  (My love has just
> stepped up as seneschal for our local Shire.)
You might want to take a look at this file in the SCA-INC section of
the Florilegium:
SCA-PR-msg        (31K)  3/ 6/01    Public relations ideas, handling
the media.

I know I've got some more, but it hasn't been added to this file yet.

I thought I had an article from Lord Alexander, but I don't see one.
Some of his commentary may be int his file or others, as well as his
contact info. You might also try a search at the Florilegium. I think
this name might actually be "Aleksandr the Traveler", but I may have
the spelling of his name wrong. He is mundanely a newspaper editor who
was sent to interview and find out about the SCA for his paper, and
stayed.

I have taken his class at Pennsic as well as talked to him on the
Rialto and by email over the years.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas