[Sca-cooks] new cooking website

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Dec 17 13:36:57 PST 2004

ok, I've fallen in love with it just for the goose story...

12. Leite's Culinaria
http://www.leitesculinaria.com/

With a website that professes to provide helpful recipes and other such
cooking advice, it helps to have an expert at the helm. Well, at the
helm of the Leite's Culinaria site is one such expert, David Leite.
Leite attended the Institute of Culinary Education and the La Technique
program at The French Culinary Institute. He's also written extensively
about food in general, and has had pieces published in The Washington
Post and Bon Appetit, among other places. Fortunately for the
Web-browsing public, he has also created this fine clearinghouse of some
of his writings on food, complemented with a number of fine recipes.
Some of the recipes included here include those for a Welsh broth, a
shrimp risotto, and a cheddar-crust apple pie. Finally, visitors can
sign up to receive an electronic newsletter. [KMG]

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I don't get the facts wrong.  It's everything else I screw up."
    -- _The Librarian: Quest for the Spear_