[Sca-cooks] Deep-fried mars bars

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 17 16:00:21 PST 2004

> I wouldn't worry about the deep-fried Mars bars--I doubt there re any
> legality issues there. (hey, we could cut them in half somehow, and
> they'd be shaped like cuskynoles, right?)
Well, I think the shape and size were part of the original cuskynoles
discussion...
> So....what kind of batter would you use on Mars bars? And how would you
> get it to stick? Would you have to freeze the candy chunks first?
> -Maire, trying to behave herself and change the topic....
Awk. Sounds a lot like those medieval fried cheese recipes. All *I*
ever got was a big, gooey mess.
Tasty, I guess. But not the kind of pretty dish you wish to place
before your patron.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas