[Sca-cooks] Deep-fried mars bars

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 17:13:24 PST 2004

--- Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> Awk. Sounds a lot like those medieval fried cheese recipes. All *I*
> ever got was a big, gooey mess.
> Tasty, I guess. But not the kind of pretty dish you wish to place
> before your patron.

I have done deep-fried Snickers bars, wrapped in Buttermilk Doughnut dough, which turned out very
nice, but I have not done Mars Bars with batter.  I would imagine a simple fritter batter (like
that used for fruit fritters) would work admirably.

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.